Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxglove View Post
Wirelessly posted

Hi Chris,

Was your Vodafone bill itemised? My bill for example tells me that each day I have used x amount of data on blackberry.net which is surfing via the BB browser, emails, pin Messaging & running applications etc and occasional small amounts of o2 wap use.

Have a look at yours and see what it shows and if your bill is not itemised request one.
It is intemised in that there are numerous entries per day on the bill but not specific to what they are - all it says is "BLACKBERRY", there's no way of telling whether its email (most likely), sat nav or other. There are a small number of really weighty items, the biggest of which is 2.6meg but I can't identify what this was - looking at my diary doesn't help. Its these big items that are eating up the data. My last months bill came to 17meg of use.

I am in touch with Vodafone via their eforum and at the moment they sound helpful. They are looking into it and will revert back. I'm hoping they can do something because to stay on just 6meg will be intollerable.

There are some very new tariffs and I am hoping one of these will suit, but what I want is a fixed rate tariff where I know what I am going to pay each month and don't have to start regulating to keep costs down.

Unlimited Internet Access on Vodafone’s New Monthly Price Plans - Vodafone
Offline   Reply With Quote