Old 11-23-2008, 02:25 PM   #16
hedone.hawker
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmoney View Post
I guess some people just don't get it. Is it because he is foreign and just does not care about copyright or trademark?

Shouldn't posts like this be in some sort of violation of the terms of service? What makes this any different from posting stolen software or beta software? Its a stolen logo.
I really don't know what is bothering u... i went to ur site and man... i have background that can be changed in my themes... on the other hand u have icons stolen from all operating systems there are (from apple to ubuntu...) and ur the one who can preach about copyrights? come on...

this theme is made from the scratch! icons are made by me, background is made by me... everithing u see is made by me... what about ur themes?!?!?!

It took me a week to make icons for this theme coz i didnt wanna use some allready made icons by someone else... and i did that with licenced software! what licenced software do u use?!?!?

my apinion is that this theme is great and i spend a lot of time to build it good as it is...

Why do u even spend ur time bothering with me? u can spend this time for building ur own icons maybe...
[email address]
Offline   Reply With Quote