View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 07:53 AM   #1
jashou2003

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: tmobile
Default Hacked text messages

Please Login to Remove!

Before all of ya'll tell me that text messages can be hacked. Your wrong... My ex hasnt been in my facinity in over 2 weeks. About a week ago my BB 8900 starting acting very weird. Wouldnt send email, MMS or SMS, I did the whole battery thing, erased some old texts, pictures, etc., thinking I needed to clear some memory. So heres my problem. My ex has been nowhere around for over a 2 weeks and lives 35 miles from me as well. In the past week she knows every person and what conversations I have had over my BB using text messaging. SHe admitted hacking into my yahoo email account thats attached to the BB, but there was nothing in their except a blank inbox ,no old messages, spam, sent messages, etc... Noone is in my address book, nothing. All my communication to my friends and family are done over text. And she knows EVERYTIME I communicate with them. She mentioned something like 6 months ago, about how she had found a software that you could purchase and download to a computer and it would interupt messages and numbers from a particular phone you were seeking. I dont know how true that is, but I have looked and their are these softwares or at least they are advertised on the internet. So IF anyone can tell me what I need to do or how to stop this I would greatly appreciate it. Changing my number is not an option, but if it needs to be done so be it. But what stops here from doing it to my next phone. Cause she'll find a way to get my number through friends and associates. Thanks again.
Offline   Reply With Quote