View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 05:41 PM   #45
TheBigNewt
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8900
Carrier: Tmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
I have lots of custom ringtones on my sons chocolate. So anything is possible if you know how to do it. I carried a nextel for years and we always customized them even though nextel said it wasnt possible.

And Name one thing other than the GPS thats locked out of any verizon BB. You folks act like they lock everything oiut when its only one thing and then its not locked out you just have to pay for it.
I did the custom RTs too, sent 'em back and forth, but I hate messing with workarounds. To get music on the EnV you had to buy a $30 software CD from Verizon, or (like me) you had to find it on the web from somebody on a forum. You gotta pay for GPS, free with other carriers. You gotta pay to tether, free with other carriers. I know how to cheat Verizon too, I just got tired of it. I could txt for free, download the songs for free sometimes, tether for free (you gotta lie), but I just got tired of it. It's a good network, but you know as well as I do that if they had a regular network they'd be as gone as Barry Bonds. And don't get me started on the people at their stores pulling the ancient, time-tested "oh, looky, your battery shows it's been wet. We can't replace that Chocolate that just broke in half."<stops rant thankfully>

Last edited by TheBigNewt; 05-26-2008 at 05:45 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote