View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
kingdaddy

Model: 8230
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klotar View Post
Have you changed your ringtone/LED/Vibrate settings in each of your Profiles? Did you first disable the built-in, native ringtones/LED/vibrate settings for Phone/Email/SMS/etc and set the custom BerryBuzz equivalents instead, as per instructions?

Do you have much experience with installing and configuring other 3rd party applications on your BlackBerry?

Have you done a battery pull lately?
Yes, I have done all this. The problem is the activation code that does NOT work. Yes, I provided the correct PIN from my phone.

Well, I'm not a BB expert (shouldn't have to be should I?) I had BerryBuzz installed and was using it before so I was able to do it before...although it was a hassle then too. Can't get it to work this time though.

Yeah, I've found that I need to do that more frequently...is this a special BB "feature"? At least it gets my regular ring tone back. At this point I'm over the BB quirks and annoying behavior. Fortunately, there are some very nice NON BB alternatives. BTW, I was able to just get a refund from Mobihand for the BerryBuzz app.
Offline   Reply With Quote