View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 11:41 PM   #19
joginder
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Passp
Carrier: ATT

Thanks for the review Rambo... I am BB user since first 5810 and in between have tried most of Nokia's E-serious and S60 platforms and so far I do agree that my BB can keep me organized with my day to day runnners.
I am big fan of Nokia and still carry one E73 because of its WiFi and other cool built in apps (radio, internet radio, podcasting etc) But since RIM has put some serious efforts on the BB APP World, I have pretty much moved all my life over to BB because now I can find really good apps on App World that was hard in the old days..

Over all , I have decided that symbian/Android/ might go away from me for good. but BB is here to stay because of it being a task oriented device.

I know battery on BB is not he best but still it carries me thru the day and I have no place joining the peace corp in Sonoran Desert where I will have to rely on solar powered BBs. -

Mobile device war is definitely in full swing and BB or its coll functionality will survive, even if it get adopted to QNX platform.

my 0.02$