Old 08-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
wouterberghuis

Model: 8520C
PIN: N/A
Carrier: n/a
Default Problem with applications/icons

Please Login to Remove!

Hey hey,

I know it's not really right to make an account and ask for help within the first post but I just want a quick answer for me and for other people having the same problem... I read through most of the older topics regarding this but in none of the topics was an answer (or an answer that worked for me aswell).

The problem is the following, an icon dissapeared from my blackberry. For those curious; whatsapp. It's still in the settings/advanced settings/applications, but nowhere to be found elsewhere. It's also not hidden, I looked through all the maps and everywhere. So I asked a friend of mine to message me with whatsapp, and I got a message in my e-mail inbox (redirecting me to whatsapp and to read the message in full). But when I clicked it now, it gave me the following error: "Uncaught exception: Module with handle [12476] and index [0] has no application entry point".

I know I could delete the app and try to install it again.. but I just got my blackberry and I don't want the same thing to happen again without having a more handy solution.

Thanks in advance,
wouter.
Offline   Reply With Quote