Old 02-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #6
tgeekb
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: 2448FC02
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsaa View Post
How about because Apple's products are superfluous (except for the ipod). They are more interested in design than they are in efficiency and productivity. For example, look at the new Macbook Air. What a joke. 1 USB Port, and a microphone jack. All it's for is surfing the web and looks. I hate apple. I bought a G4 in 2004 and I had more problems with that than I ever did with any of my 5 Windows systems. Apple is for people who dont understand - that's just my opinion, and I have no reason to believe their iphone will be anything better. Blackberrys work. Blackberry has superior email, and you can bet now that they are going to target Apple and 1-up its web browsing. Once thats done, they own the market in every facet.
Well, that is the opinion of one. While I am happy and would not trade my Blackberry for an iPhone, I have been using Macs since 2000. In fact, my original iMac is still in our living room and used daily by my daughter in high school while I use a MacBook as my main computer. I'm not sure what is wrong with design in technology. The iPhone is revolutionary and I don't understand why Apple haters are against it. Doesn't it help all of us to have companies that will push the envelope of technology? I also don't understand why people compare the iPhone to Blackberry, they are two different products and can both survive in the same world. JMHO though, just like you have yours.

Last edited by tgeekb; 02-11-2008 at 08:51 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote