View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #36
MericR

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvelez View Post
Got the Otter box and I love it, really well made and that internal rubber protects it from shocks, you do have to get a screen protector thou because it doesn't have that. A bonus of this case is that it makes the key lock button sort of recessed which ends the problems with it getting pushed in your pocket.

ok... that's a bunch of BS !!!!! The otterbox website clearly states "comes with a screen protector".

When I purchased my commuter series from AT&T and got home... no protector screen. I was pissed... lot of time spent traveling back n' forth. Called back and spoke to the guy who sold me the phone. "I'm sorry sir, it doesn't come with it".... OH REALLY????

... road trip... back I went. Walked in the door and before I could go into dick mode, the sales rep said "sir, spoke to my manager and he said to give you two free screen protectors (I bought two cases)"...

Good manager !! Long story short...AT&T is stealing from the customers. Otterbox sends them out with a screen protector and AT&T is taking it out, putting it in their own packaging and charging the customer additional funds if they want what they've technically already paid for !!!!

....jerks
Offline   Reply With Quote