View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 07:08 AM   #1463
Kittyvamp1884

Model: 9700
PIN: 217FF76D
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Default Thanks

Just wanted to drop you a quick thanks from some of my co-works here in T-Mobile Blackberry tech support... I used your guide a while back and loved it. (never did get on here and drop you a thank you... so thanks a year late!!)

Well since the launch of BB app world (which is 523k before you play with downloading fun stuffs) most of my co-workers were making strange noises from there little cubicles watching all their texts go bye bye... and although we get phone calls on this issue 100 times a night... every night... hehe... they was an almost collective loss around the pod as to what to get rid of...

I managed to get almost everybody up over 20mb even with all our junk on the devices... and was asked to give you a collective thanks.

only wish i could get myself up there... but I never sit quite so high due to my somewhat pathological need to constantly download junk onto my phone... what can i say i love pandora and shazam and all of that stuff... and 16mb is more then enough for me

i only wish we could use your guide on our calls... although i don't want to think of the scary things that would happen then...

thanks again

T-Mobile Blackberry PDA Support III
Offline   Reply With Quote