View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 06:10 PM   #1
MossBerry

Model: 8330
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Default DataVault - Great app, great support

Please Login to Remove!

I'd been looking for a good replacement for the built-in password keeper for some time, but never found anything I really liked. A friend was a big fan of SplashID, but it just never "did" anything for me. Recently, BlackBerryCool had a review of Ascendo's DataVault and gave it a very good rating. Also, it had a list of features that seemed appealing. So I checked it out, try and buy, you know.

So I tried it out and noticed a few annoying things about it, so I emailed the support people at Ascendo. Within half an hour they told me that everything I complained about would be fixed in a new version, probably available in a day or two. A few minutes later, they emailed me the fixed version, which was, in fact, fixed. I immediately went out and bought the software.

This seems to be the best of both worlds: really good software and really good support. I'm a pretty critical guy and I don't buy a whole lot of software, but Ascendo sold me!

You don't need a huge review of the software itself from me, just go download it and try it for yourself.