View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #1
JCHCIS

Model: 9810
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Q10 Syncing with Outlook 2007

Please Login to Remove!

Hello Everyone! I am a daily contributor to the CB Forums and I can speak for everyone in the US that is using desktop Outlook (2007/2010); that without the ability to sync with the new Q10 via the BB Link, it is simply a deal-buster.

Does anyone on here (including RIM employees) have any idea when this issue will be fixed or if it actually will? There are numerous threads on CrackBerry that in fact an update dealing with this issue is on the way, but no one has seen it or heard anything more about it since it was leaked.

I read in a business periodical yesterday, that there are currently a whopping 347 Million users of some version of Outlook in the world. With that many users, you would think that RIM would have considered these people (who many are also in the 70 million BB users) before removing it.

I for one am one of them. We use Outlook and BB (currently 9810's) in our business and plan on upgrading all our phones to Q10's once they hit the US. But without the sync ability, its a no-go unfortunately.

So if anyone has any reliable information about when the fix will happen, if at all, any news would be really, really appreciated--as the clock is ticking. Thanks for letting me vent a little--it too is appreciated. Thank you!!
Offline   Reply With Quote