View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
CowboyTech

Model: Z30
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Verizon has me confused

Please Login to Remove!

Verizon blackberry has me confused. I thought I was using BIS for all my internet services, but apparently I'm just using Verizon data network, even thought I selected blackberry data plan through verizon. I went to blackberry site expecting to have a MyBlackberry Account since I attached two email accounts to my blackberry but it said I had no blackberry account.

So my question is for anyone else who uses Verizon, does all data flow through Verizon servers or BIS servers? I'm very confused here and trying to get all my blackberry things setup. I can access app world on my blackberry but I'm not required to login. Also I created a myblackberry account to see if it would tie to my blackberry and it doesn't.. The barcode isn't showing and none of my blackberry information anywhere on blackberry site.

I'd feel more comfortable if I new for sure where my data was going.. ie who's servers do I go through. Heck, it's hard enough trying to get up to speed after never touching or owning a blackberry until now, so why make it so confusing..
Offline   Reply With Quote