View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 04:20 PM   #1
pjn765

Model: 7700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Strange Problem With BPS (Email not delivering)

Please Login to Remove!

Hello,

I am having a very odd problem with my BPS. BPS 4.1 with Exchange 2003. The server will not sync emails between the handheld and Exchange. The unusual thing is that this has only been occurring since I installed FedEx Ship Manager Server on the box yesterday. I assumed that there was a port conflict, and uninstalled the offending software, yet the emails still won't flow. EXCEPT, and this is the fun part, directly after I reboot. For that one time, all emails flow like christmas. Then, nothing else until the next reboot. Restarting the bb services does not cause mail to be delivered to the handhelds. Email can be delivered from the handheld perfectly.

There are also strange things going on in the event log. I am getting "error calling localhost" and "error calling <ip address of server" Also, this is a virtual machine, so there is a time issue when the machine first boots, so the event logs will often be off, time-wise, until the windows time service syncs time with our domain controllers.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

John
Offline   Reply With Quote