Old 05-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #24
guinda35
CrackBerry Addict

Model: z10
Carrier: att
Default Re: New Smartphone/Z10 owner - advice for BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
I guess a software fix that would give you the ability to toggle between email screen size. Frankly, I don't understand your gripe on this score. I can't see anything on my screen without my reading glasses, but once I have them on, I have absolutely no problem reading my emails on the Z10.

I do concur with your gripe on phone dialing. Automatic dialing is very cumbersome. You can't automatically dial from your address book by spelling a name on your dial pad, as in the Bold. Indeed, it is a nightmare to dial a number from your address book, as far as the number of gestures required to get a number dialed. And speed dialing is next to useless, beyond the 3 boxes on your dial pad (not counting the voicemail box). Although I like the "box" layout for speed dialing, as opposed to remembering code numbers, I just wish there were more boxes available to choose from. But I'm one of the kool aid group which you point out is willing to live with these failings.

The Reader on the web interface is sweet, though, for us oldsters that cling to our reading glasses. One of the many reasons I'm willing to live with the above.

Last edited by guinda35; 05-12-2013 at 02:37 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote