View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #42
speedracerbubba

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint

I don't think it is worth starting a new thread, but I just called sprints customer service to find out about pre ordering the tour so I don't have to potentially wait a long time to get the tour and the rep did not know anything about the new blackberry. After I told him it was on the home page of sprint.com he put me on hold to check and basically read it off to me.

My brother has 7 lines on his account and is going to be putting our sister on his account with the tour since she has the bold on AT&T and paying too much for unlimited everything. The customer service rep he talked to got everything started so they basically walk into the store and pick it up (from what my brother told me. He is very much a generalist than someone who pays attention to specifics which bugs the crap out of me since I am in accounting and we work together ).

When I had Verizon everyone I talked to knew a LOT about the products and services they sold, sad sprint isn't the same way.

To make sure this thread doesn't get far off topic, is anyone having problems pre-ordering the tour on verizon now?
Offline   Reply With Quote