View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 10:31 AM   #18
xxDruMMer BoYxx
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9630
PIN: PM and Ask
Carrier: VZW

Honestly, there shouldn't be anybody frustrated I mean hear me out here but...Crackberry can say the date, or BoyGenius, but do we really know its coming out in a few months? Something always has to come out "new and improved," why get mad? If you've had problems with the Tour, do u really think the Tour2 won't have any problems? Especially with initial trackpad response, or Wifi not registering right with the service books like the Storm2 is having right now? Do you guys really see Verizon releasing this Tour2 by christmas or January like some speculated? Let's be honest with ourselves, if we always just waited for the latest and greatest, we wouldn't have phones at all...somethin' will always come out a year later...hey I mean at least it should keep us on our feet about what RIM is doing next. And, at least (other than with the Tour) most of the phones actually look different..I mean I'd hate to have to have an iPhone and see how nothing but slim has changed on the 3G AND 3Gs yet mines still the old school one cuz society said so and I can't even take video or have an external speaker....lol...now that my friends, is something to get frustrated with....lol

EnJOYing my TOUR!!!
Offline   Reply With Quote