Old 05-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #488
BBforme1

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Task manager/quit application shortcut key

I've got two ideas!

1st:
I love my curve 8330 a lot.... but I think it's out dated for today's awesome applications. I say this because, 2-3 times per week the phone locks up with the hour glass of death and it's because i'm running slacker radio and then vlingo, and then google maps, the browser, google talk, and so on.... lol...

Point it is... I could really use a short cut key that quits all running applications when the phone is locked up. Separate from a "quit all" short cut key... A task manager would be nice to have so I can quit an application that is running with out going into the application itself... some apps don't even have a quit button and they stay on....

I will likely upgrade to the new curve or the new BB thats coming out in a few months... hopefully I don't have the same problem, but a task manager app may still be a great feature to have... I think Android phones even have one!

2nd:
I am a believer in phone conversations over text messages... Hence I would like to send a voice message to someone that can be opened like a text message no VM pw needed... I believe some phones can do this... but the message plays over the speaker phone... lol Not Cool! There is an app out there that allows you to dial into a person's voicemail and skip the ringing but It sux that they have to dial their VM and enter a PW to get it. That couldn't me more inconvenient. Why do we have passwords on our VM's and not for text messages and emails on our phones? They should do away with the VM pw's.....

but yea..... Voice Messages with no pw and normal playback. Make it so!!!

Thanks.
Offline   Reply With Quote