Old 05-06-2009, 09:03 PM   #42
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1812dave View Post
Dawg, I AM happy with my LG. It's the wife who wants desperately to have the Storm so she can text me from work when she can't do voice. Actually, the people she works with are a VERY, VERY bad influence--anesthesiologists are mostly all crackberry addicts and that's who she is around much of every day. No doubt I enjoyed being able to contact her and vice versa when she is in the OR, but dang, an extra $720 per year for the privilege seems a bit much to me. Couple the cost with the frustration of the OS and it didn't take me long to head back over to the VZN store to put my LG back in service. I mean I love my wife very much, but not sure it's worth that much to get a few texts throughout the day. With our LG's she manages to call at lunch time nearly every workday, so it's not like I don't hear from her for 10 straight hours.
My wife is much like you. She uses a cheap a$$ razor that I hate. I want to get her a blackberry so bad but she refuses to learn new technology. So i bought her sister one, tonight my wife asked me to check into a BB for her.

If you are happy with a dumb phone then by all means stick with it. But dont blame your wife for wanting to go to the next level
Offline   Reply With Quote