View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 11:24 PM   #1
ishphotography
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8330
PIN: 3198987A
Carrier: Sprint
Question New Message Indicator icon Not showing anymore!?

Please Login to Remove!

I cant figure this out. I downloaded the iberry theme and now my new email/sms mail alert icon wont show at the top of the home/main screen. the red light will flash, so I know I have a new message but it wont show How many new messages or if i even have a new message at all.

I wiped down the unit, it worked then disapeared, cleaned off the unit, unistalled all useless programs, deleted all old messages, call logs etc. that didnt work a second time...

Its just the new mail icon that doesnt show, the yahoo, aim, bb AND missed phone calls icons show, but not the new mail indicator. YOu know the little envelop at the top that shows you have new messages. I have searched ALL over and can find it anywhere. I have also searched THREE forums and still nothing....

Please help, its driving me nutz, because it WAS working and now it doesn't I did a hard reset, battery out etc.

WHATS really funky is this is the THIRD phone this happened to. So I had new sim cards, the message envelop would show and then stop working...THIS IS THE THIRD TIME!!!