Old 08-27-2018, 10:27 AM   #1
Accident
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Key2
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Default Adventures of Key2 Rant 2

Please Login to Remove!

So today I get this idea. I am gonna go out to Boston Pizza for nachos and beer. Perhaps surf the net and find cool apps to download. Speedily I call a cab, order beer and nachos when I arrive and try to WiFi my ass online. Except wifi was too complicated for my Key 2. It's a trusted network with no prior problems but BlackBerrry couldn't find a way to obtaining a basic IP. In my unbelief I looked around at the Samsung guys, the LG guys and the Ipone girls and as they came and left no problems. But my Key 2 was still trying to obtain an IP all night long even after a reboot.
Kind of embarrassing. (BP Queen St, Rutherford. Brampton)
I'm liking the key 2 somewhat, but mysteriously everything minimizes and I'm staring at the wallpaper.
I'm actually prewriting this in NOTES that comes with Key 2, many times writing this whole article the cursor mysteriously shows up half way up the article.
Does anyone know why Black Berry puts so much effort into finger print task bar, when you say no to any program starting up to it usually doesn't work?
I mean the reason why a person says no to anything is because they don't want information leaving their device online, but these programs want access to everything.
Eventually I am going to try to put a password to log into my phone... Because I DO NOT LIKE BIOMETRICS so finger prints is a nono.
Another issue I notice is dealing with an email app called Whatsapp, someone special to me lives over seas with an area code that starts with 7. I can't seem to add her. A whole bunch of people that I deal with at work show up listed even though I don't want them too. I tried to delete them individually but of course what's app wants them deleted right out of my contacts list in my blackberry. If I don't allow what's app to see my contacts list it doesn't work. I tried to make two contact lists with google as my friend but didn't work right. Anyways with the software update the screens desire to scroll up and down is fixed but, that's about the only useful thing I noticed.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180826-205653.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	20049  
Offline   Reply With Quote