View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 11:38 AM   #1
AshtonM00

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: EE
Default Outlook 2013 calender entries only visible list & active view after BB sync

Please Login to Remove!

Hi all,

We have a weird problem which at first we thought was to do with a corrupt Outlook PST/OST/profile but now realise the the problem seems to occur once BB desktop manager syncs (both ways) the calendar to the BB (BB Bold 9700 I think). Contacts seem to be fine.

What happens is, the calendar in Outlook (before BB sync) is fine & all appointments visible as expected but after the sync, the appointments vanish & all you can see are re-occurring reminders. You can however see the missing appointments in List or Active view (under "Change view").

If it's relevant, the user uses his BB to sync with another Outlook, which I believe is 2007 & that works OK. He sync's it with 2 laptops (which obviously isn't advised) but I think since both Outlook profiles are called "Outlook" it has worked?

Also the problem laptop has Outlook 2013 but I THINK he has recently upgraded it to 2013.

I am wondering if there is a weird compatibility issue/bug with Outlook 2013 & BB Desktop manager + calendar sync?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!!

Ash
Offline   Reply With Quote