Old 07-12-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
cjsmailing
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9550
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Unlocked and have a SIM card that registers on the t-Mobile network
Default NEED: OS / Service Books for Storm2 9550 unlocked w/out data plan

Please Login to Remove!

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A LINK FOR THE OS ANDTHE SERVICE BOOKS W/OUT HAVING A DATA PLAN?The link is not working to the OS for the Unlocked Storm 2 9550 w/out a data plan. PLEASE HELP!

I have an unlocked BB Storm 2 9550 that has an international SIM that registers w/T-Mobile. I just need to get the phone to send/recieve calls and text, as well as WIFI. It does all this but when I was unlocking it, they had me wipe the phone. I did this via entering the password 10 times incorrectly. Now w/the new SIM the phone works but I can't hear the sound, and some of the buttons don't function anymore. I don't know if I need a new OS & Service Books or just service books, or something else. The phone still registers the old phone number but is unlocked and shows Edge at the top. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT I SHOULD DO and SEND A LINK to where I should download. Give instructions, and the order it should be done. I am not on a data plan, but I saw instructions that showed that it was not necessary, but the link to the OS was no longer working. (ww.blackberryforums.com/general-9500-series-discussion-storm/216084-how-upgrade-bb-out-data-plan.html[/url])
Offline   Reply With Quote