View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #13
mackconsult
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Tmobile
Default Re: Received my 9900

Look at my scenario. My wife and I only use cell phones. We each had blackberry 9630's on ATT. Back in January we decided to move over to Tmobile with our unlocked 9630's, at that time I had no need for a smartphone was happy with my 9630's. We signed up for a 2 year contract with Tmobile.

Then I get hired here at a company that wanted me to have a smartphone under their verizon account. So I call the rep and tell him how I am a fat finger dude and need something with a Qwerty keyboard. So he sends me the Q10, which is a piece of junk. I approached my work about just letting me use my personal phone under the existing Tmobile plan and they could just reimburse me on a month to month basis. They agreed, but only under the stipulation that I upgrade from my 9630 to something that would have data and tethering capability.

So my investigation began and I figured that the 9900 brought the best of both worlds to me. I like using unlocked phones so that when the Tmobile plan ends I have the "option" of moving to another network with out having to change phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBerry View Post
For a phone? That's almost free.
Offline   Reply With Quote