Old 10-21-2008, 07:23 PM   #11
Horizon Wireless
Platinum Sponsor

Model: 9920
PIN: 3218B513
Carrier: ROGERS AND FIDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG in SB View Post
OK. But there was also an Ebay Auction for an AT&T branded Bold in an AT&T box on eBay. Unless someone is exceptional at Photoshop, that gives me some hope that it is imminent.

In general, most of my experience with typical floor salespeople in places like Best Buy and AT&T is that they don't know much about what they are selling, even when the product is right there in stock.

I cannot tell you the number of times I have had some salesperson insist that a certain feature isn't available in the product I am looking at, only to determine that in fact the feature IS available and clearly documented.

Also, remember that in many cases, a floor salesperson would rather sell you something they have in stock TODAY then tell you something better that might be here next week and hope that you will be back.

Don't give these off-the-cuff opinions that much weight. And quit losing sleep here...it is just a phone. Your life is not going to change dramaticlly when you finally do obtain one of these.
That does not mean anything, we had an AT&T Bold in stock at our store back in August. It was a prerelease unit, but was AT&T branded.
Offline   Reply With Quote