View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:17 AM   #39
MaxPayne79
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: 2165f8ed
Carrier: Fido

when it came to .348 which is installed on my phone, it leaked at around 2pm eastern time on a day that escapes me at this moment. By 2:30 of that same day, that beta release was pretty much on every BB forum u can think of posted with about 10 different rapid and megaup---d links on each forum. This one leaked four days ago, and no one has posted it and those very few who did managed to somehow get it (if it does in fact exist), don't want to share it with others. And u call me selfish. All i want is for everyone to enjoy what we're here to enjoy. Sharing is part of what we do, and I'm pretty sure we're all here for the same reason. So there is no need for this "if you're good enough, u can have a copy" attitude or whatever. This takes me back to the days of Napster and upload/download ratios. If i upload two Hendrix concerts, i can then download one zepplin concert. I don't think so. I was under the impression that we've moved past this point, no? And if u have a fear of losing ur job over publishing a beta, then don't come into a forum where people go crazy over leaked software, and boast that u have an unreleased beta in ur possession and are unwilling to share it with the rest of the thousands of people that come into this section looking for links that are attached to....i don't know....software maybe? Like hello????

Last edited by MaxPayne79; 12-01-2009 at 03:20 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote