View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
rtst31975
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
PIN: 241F0001
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Sprint Curve not measuring up to my T-Mobile Curve at all.

Please Login to Remove!

So I have a T-Mobile 8320 Curve unlocked with the new Beta OS on it as my personal phone and my work just gave me the 8330 Curve for Sprint to use. I thought I would get rid of my T-Mobile one until I opened it up and got it up and running. Thus far, here are the differences I have noticed:

Sprint Curve Issues:
1.) Would not recognize my 4gb Micro SD Card even though it says it supports up to an 8GB card on the box. Called Sprint and apparantly I have to use the right kind of Micro SD Card..lol

2.) Froze up at least 6 times in the last 3 days, had to do a battery pull each time. Only had to do that maybe 3 times in the 10 months I have had the T-Mobile Curve. I n general, the Sprint Curve freezes up or lags a lotmore than the T-Mobile Curve so far.

3.) Enterprise email server setup was way more complicated and I do not get the emails as quick as I receive them on my T-Mobile Curve.

4.) Ringer Volume is way lower on th Sprint Curve than the T-Mobile Curve and it does not have the Audio Boost for extra volume.

5.) No Wifi....nuff said!

6.) Battery life is at least 30%-40% less

On the plus side, it does have GPS which is very sweet and the internet is way way faster. Is that a fair trade off though?