Old 05-09-2008, 01:30 PM   #21
kjjb0204
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: VZW

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazEtooN View Post
First of all, the screen is confirmed to be 480x320, so regardless of what you think you see in the video, it is higher resolution. The processor has also been increased to 624mhz, which according to the 4 parts of Kevin's review at CrackBerry, make it fly through apps like no Berry before it.

Its also comical how you are all bashing the form factor of something you have never seen in person. I agree, it isn't the most attractive looking thing, but that doesn't mean it won't feel good when held, which is more important than looks. Also, if you read all the parts of Kevin's review, you will see that the keyboard is NOT identical to the 8800 series, and due to small tweaks here and there, it actually feels much better, at least according to him. I don't see the complaints about its size either to be honest. It was actually shown next to an 8830, and it is only a hair larger. Why is that such a big deal if it still feels good in the hand?

I am holding my final judgement for when I hold one, but the review from someone in the BlackBerry world that actually has one seems very promising, so I do have my hopes up despite not being in love with its appearance. Why is that so hard for the rest of you? Reserving judgement for when you actually hold one, that is...
Never said it wouldn't feel good. Just saying I think, from the pictures and video, that it's fugly. You think whatever you want.
Offline   Reply With Quote