View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 09:52 PM   #8
stranger
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: rogers(thiefs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
That quote from NJBlackberry was regarding BB Connect. That was software for putting BB email on other devices. It doesn't really apply in this case.

As for BB competing....have you not seen any of the leaks the last few weeks? RIM is setting to launch some new devices by the end of the year and beginning of next year that will likely knock the socks off of the iPhone and others. It's a good time to be a BB user.
The qoute is apart of my sig. not this particular topic. i just thought it was funny since i hate vista.

i have seen the kickstart which i think is a great device. as for the 9000 its just a updated curve nothing new or innovative. if there is something i have missed please let me know the patents they filed a while back is nothing we havent seen from HTC for years.

I'm just look aat what the iPhone has done for multimedia on a phone, albeit not a perfect, but steps forward. what SE does with the camera capabilities of there phones. HTC diamond and the iPhone with accelerometers that opens a new world what a phone is. I want to know what else is Blackberry doing beside email be cause it will take more than that to stay on top, atleast ithink it will.