View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 03:21 PM   #30
Outrigger
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8820
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlw View Post
I have 2 MOTO Q9's and a BB. The Moto is 3G but to get a all day use out of it, I use the large battery which sticks out in the back but it does not get in the way nor bother me at all. If BB were a tad thicker or go the MOTO hump back way, they could go to market today. So what if the phone is a tad thicker, it is really no big deal. I have the holster for it and you cannot even tell that is not flat. I really want the BB9000 and would not object if it was a tad thicker or even the hump back battery. Just get it out and last all day which can be done now.
to sacrafice the asethetics of a device just to get it out before all the kinks are worked out? if you don't mind a hump on your phone, then you are in an extremely small minority. I've had a Q9, and the hump is anything but un-noticeable

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdurance View Post
Here is a thought... Due to the fact that RIM is having problems with the HSPA part on the 9xxx lineup, is it possible that the CDMA variant will be first? They already have the setup for 3G in place without battery issues on the Curve, Pearl and 8830. Yes, no?
chances of that happening is pretty much nil.
Offline   Reply With Quote