View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #37
Micpip
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritan View Post
so when will the data on blackberries be the same , 7100 to pearl both at 30.00 bucks? If its the same company then why the pricing difference if they are committed to both side equally. The pricing higher on iden is pushing the nextel people away to other carriers not pushing them to sprint!
I can understand that, and think that should be something that Sprint/Nextel looks at...But Nextel is a business tool and that’s the customer they have always been after. The $30 pack doesn't include BES usage so that would be one reason I could see them not doing it. Also the $30 pack is aimed at the consumer with Pearl/Curve devices. The $9 a month difference is not all that much and I'm sure anyone who has it will tell you it’s worth it. Also the $30 packs includes unl txt, sprint TV, sprint music store, sprint nav. 2 of these things can’t be used on iDEN....It breaks down to not matter what, people will complain about the price...Call Sprint/Nextel and let them know you would go to a 7100i if the data pack was only $30 and see if they'll give you a 10% month discount to cover the $9 difference (your rate plan plus BB pack should be around $100/month)

DO YOU BLACKBERRY?
Offline   Reply With Quote