makedonce
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8900
PIN: 24AE6BA3
Carrier: T-mobile MK
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOut View Post
I'm currently using the BIS plan from ATT for 29.99/month.

I have a couple personal email (yahoo and gmail) accounts linked as well as business email through OWA.

Your telling me that I can get a simple data plan and use gmail apps to retrieve all my emails? Do i have to create another gmail account for my business email or since it's forwarding emails to the gmail...put it all on one gmail account? This'll save me a good $20 per month (actually $40 since I have two lines).

Does Yahoo have an app like this? Yahoo seems to sync perfectly (delete|read|mark new msg on BB...msg deleted|read|mark new on account and vise-versa). But gmail doesn't seem to want to sync read|unread.

Hi,I really haven't tried setting up additional pop e-mail accounts to work through gmail cause most of them only get junk. What I've done is set up multiple identities with g-mail and had my IT guy forward my work e-mail to gmail. So, using the gmail mobile app I receive my gmai and my work e-mail and I choose to reply with the identity that matches the e-mail address that the message was sent to.
In your case, instead creating the pop accounts in gmail, you can have auto ffd set up on all other e-mail accounts ( if that option exists) and everything will be pushed to your g-mail account.
In regards to your sync question.. I have no problems at all. The sync between the gmail mobile app and the gmail web app is flawless.

On the other hand, you got me thinking if the additional pop accounts will carry over to the gmail mobile app.. let me play with it a bit and will let you all know soon..
Offline   Reply With Quote