View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 08:24 AM   #46
flyingsaucer

Model: 8120
Carrier: O2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailor View Post
My business account manager at o2 told me that all services would work but when i got the 8120 they didn't!
I called support to sort it but they didn't know what i was talking about and also told me they didn't support it.
I went back to my account manager who got someone senior in technical to look into it.
I have spoken to the technical guy who also has it working on a 8120 with BES like ashleyneiltaylor.
I'm currently waiting him to come back to me in a BIS only environment so i'll post back when i find out...
I have exactly the same problem as you on an O2 8120. Please let us know what your account manager says about wi-fi on the BIS. I have spoken to O2 and to someone in the "technical" department, and have heard the same response "we do not support wi-fi" from several different people, which suggests it is a stock response. It was explained to me as meaning "we do have training in wi-fi" ie technical support, but looking at this and other forums, it seems O2 may not support wi-fi at all (for the BIS).
Offline   Reply With Quote