View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:13 AM   #34
josheppi

Model: 8700c
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Cingular

Well, I guess my thinking that ....since I was announcing the beta test, I should start a new account to signal the change over from just a regular user to a developer....might not have been the best.

To give some background, let me say that I have been a BB user since buying myself a 7290 on Cingular. I loved the functionality that it gave as one who is a heavy email user (not so heavy task or calendar user). The one thing that was always an inconvenience was the fact that my BB sent mail was not sync'd to my desktop or laptop and vice versa. I never had a chance to be on BES but am on Exchange now with BIS.

The software was born out of the desire to give ordinary users like myself the convenience of having my sent mail sync'd. Along the way, there was the added benefit that PIM info could also be sync'd and OTA too!!

BBerrySync is only the name of the software and not the name of the software development company. We are an American company with a development team in Vietnam. Our sync servers are collocated in our own private cage out of a tier 1 facility in Los Angeles.

While I certainly appreciate web wariness, I would hope that you can reserve judgement until we have launched the software and the marketing campaign to let more people know about us and BBerrySync.

Thanks for your time. - Josh
Offline   Reply With Quote