View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:06 PM   #55
movieguy00

Model: 9630
Carrier: Sprint

I called last week and tried to get this blackberry vision plan added, I was already on the Ensemble billing system but they still had a problem adding the plan and they gave me a ticket number for a service request. I called back today and they told me the ticket was closed but yet they still couldn't add this plan but would try a way to get it on. They claimed they moved my account from one billing system to another, cleared everything on one of the systems, then moved back onto the system.

After hanging up with them I could not get my phone to make calls or use any data. I called back and had to enter a new IMSI number (I believe this is the number I changed...) and had to re-provision the phone (I have a Blackberry 8830). Everything seems to be working fine now...I downloaded sprint navigation and it logged me right in.

However, I noticed that on sprint.com my voice plan was different and had to have that changed...but I also noticed sprint.com is still not working properly for me since the migration last week...I can not check my bill, pay my bill, the additonal add-on section lists that I have almost add-on they offer but when calling CS they only see my voice plan and the $30 blackberry plan. Is there a different thread where people are having similar issues with the new overhaul at sprint.com?

Also, if anyone successfully added this new blackberry plan...I downloaded sprint navigation and it instantly logged in for me when I opened it and it works fine (I just hope I don't get additional charges for this), I have not tried On Demand premium services yet...but does anyone know if with the 8830 you can access the sprint tv that the package supposedly offers?

Thanks for any help.
Offline   Reply With Quote