View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 12:27 PM   #129
rcz22

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Verizon
Default SMS seperate

Under "Messages," I clicked the option for "Separate" rather than Theme Controlled. This is with the Verizon 8703e using the Verizon theme. When I save the "separate" option, it just removes my SMS messages. I don't know where they go. I want it so "Messages" shows my SMS and Inbox shows my work email. Is this possible without using ZEN?

Also is the battery icon at the top right only supposed to show 3 bars when full? It looks like there should be a 4th bar.

Thanks in advance....

Quote:
Originally Posted by visortgw View Post
Some more enhancements in OS v4.2.1.106 that I have stumbled upon (don't believe that these have been mentioned previously):
  1. Bluetooth DUN now supported (slower than USB due to Bluetooth limitations);
  2. Bluetooth transfer (send/receive) of media files (e.g., ringtones, pictures, etc.) now supported;
  3. confirm delivery, confirm read, and send read receipts now supported for BIS accounts (configurable per BIS account);
  4. e-mail and SMS messages can optionally be configured to separate inboxes (options of Separate, Theme Controlled, or Combined); and
  5. calendar/task notifications now consistently work correctly in a BES environment (previously with OS v4.1, I would periodically only receive sound/vibration with no event info on the display -- "fix" would be to delete all events from the device, and re-sync, but it was only temporary).

I am sure that there are many more!
Offline   Reply With Quote