View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 09:21 AM   #12
vincentnyc
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrcncp View Post
Being that you've been registered on this site for so long, you would think you would know that you can't do what you're looking for on the microSD cards.

Not being an ass, but you sound like you don't like RIM. If you don't like the way they're doing what they're doing, then move away from BBs and go on with your pocket pc. Staying around with a BB and being on a BB message board just to basically flame the manufacturer doesn't make too much sense.

Who cares if Bono is one of the partners of Elevation Partners? Is that supposed to be mentioned to impress? Because it doesn't, at least to me.

As had2haveit said, the memory available is plenty to run programs, I have installed and ran several and had no problems, and you can't tell this guy "you wanna say that to my face 2 yrs from now"...because it will be 2 years from now, we all know things will change in that timeframe. Most likely there will not be 64MB BBs, but bigger.

Geez, didn't mean to rant, but it gets me when some people bash the place/product they're in.
i got 8310 curve, my company only uses bb (in the ny office anyway), got some $$$ in rimm stocks. i criticized cuz that is the only way to improve on a product. accepting stuffs just the way it is wont fly with me. but sorry, i expect more from rimm than some of u guys.
Offline   Reply With Quote