View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 04:02 PM   #10
cuong aka buzz

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint

i love the coupon idea. the drawback is that i have to abide with your contract about using my contact information thru e-mail or phone. this make me think if this could be "cookies" to collect my private e-mail address on my bb and my phone number? if i don't agree with the contract then it offers me how to uninstalling cellfire application on menus. i didn't see anything but only select "OK" or "ClOSE" on menu. since i don't want cellfire to use my bb e-mail address or phone # as marketing purpose, etc so i had to go Options>Advanced Options>Applications>scroll to select "Cellfire">click on menu to select "Delete" in order to remove cellfire application manually.

if you add alteration e-mail address as second choice for me to enter my choice of e-mail address for contact information like you did add the zip and birthday for me to enter. then i will be glad to reinstall cellfire application on my BB. otherwise i begin to think is this cookie able to collect my private phone # and e-mail address. hope it helps to answer your question.

you know how people dislike the idea of sharing our private bb e-mail address to the marketing since i will be paged all the time with junk e-mails come in. that is why i separate one urgent e-mail on bb for private personal only and second one public e-mail to my general computer.
Offline   Reply With Quote