View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 04:04 AM   #26
BallHawk3
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

Before when I had my Nextel store, it was all dandy and fine. Customers were happy, people spent money, we fixed lots of phones.

Sprint comes along, ok no problem business as usual. Then we have to start selling sprint. Ok, not bad, Nextel still a main thing here. All of a sudden Nextel takes a dive and the business pretty much stops (repairs and sales) and everything we are doing now is Sprint. Then they require us to fix Sprint phone now. Hell breaks loose! Then all of a sudden, they start shutting down all the Sprint Coorporate service centers shut down and direct traffic to us! Now hell freezes over! We are selling more than ever, but customers are unhappy, everyday people come in to complain about sprint, and their repair program is just garbage.

Now the store is sold to some other poor soul, and I have never been happier. And now i'm left with a hate for Sprint and Treo's.

Oh, and ReadyLink is garbage and so is the hybrid phones, and I've moved 1000s of them! Our business customers never seemed to be happy with them. Treos too! Blah!

Last edited by BallHawk3; 09-28-2007 at 04:06 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote