View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 12:00 AM   #45
Figment
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700C
Carrier: TMO

I got so lost in this one that I had to go back to Lunk's post an re-read it to know exactly where I was at!

I'd like to know where it's all gone, maybe I could help get some of it back but in a place as large as this and people bent on living the way they are I have to wish myself good luck I lost a lot of money on ebay and my bank flat out refused to help leaving me high in debt. Now I ask myself everyday "In a world filled with technology they can't figure out where the money went? Five grand was just lost into thin air?" I think not, they just wanted me to take the loss and be indebted to them. My identity has been stolen not my social security but someone is using my name, most likely the same person, been perma banned from ebay somehow had my paypal account hacked even though it wasn't used for the transaction and had my car broken into and a lot of stuff stolen (BUT NOT THE STEREO THANKFULLY) of my own and friends but I should have seen that one coming; actually I did, I hate civics! My life seems to be surrounded by these people who have no morals, values, honesty or lack of respect for those who work hard to achieve what they have so if any one of you figure out where it's gone please let me know I have a lot of stuff I'd like returned. Sorry to share my life story for the past three years but that about sums it up in the short version.

Yes I'm extremely disgruntled but what else is there to feel? I won't deny I could have taken more precautions but Afuilsuffulaeflabfuwebfuibrfrybgailsb I'm done.... Did I mention I'm all ready extreamly paranoid as is?

On another note I can't imagine where this would go if it got political.

Last edited by Figment; 09-12-2007 at 12:05 AM..