Old 06-28-2007, 04:52 PM   #26
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by birddog View Post
Obviously, if I am the only person that bolts and give them that reason, you are correct; they won't change a thing. The only way it makes a difference is if they hear the same thing from thousands of bolting customers.

If your (implied) assertion about Sprint is correct, that they have heard the reason you gave for leaving 300,000 times, and they have not attempted to correct it, they have serious management problems. More likely, I suspect if they are loosing that many customers, and they are not address the problem, the customers are giving various reasons (or no reasons) why they are leaving.

Yes, the only way it will make a difference is if they perceive that the lost revenue (from people like me that don't renew our contracts) is greater that the additional revenue they get from VZnavigator on the 8830.

In my case, they will be loosing my families total monthly revenue (about $150/month) because they will be trying to make an additional $10/month.

I have no idea how many customers they will loose because of this, but if they loose 1 person (like me who pays for 3 phones) for every 14 VZNs they sell with an 8830 -- they will have lost money overall. Whether they actually do the math -- who knows, but they probably will if they hear it thousands of times.
But I am hearing from only a few of you who want to petion some if not most dont care.

The 300,000 people that sprint lost was on the nextel side. They bought nextel and drove them straight into the ground. Now I read today that the Nextel brand as of July 1st will no longer be at all.

I wish you luck but I still feel you are wasting your time. You should have done the research first.
Offline   Reply With Quote