View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 04:11 AM   #6
sean76
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T, VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffharris View Post
Well, THAT statement is only true for domestic users. For international travellers, such as myself, BB e-mail and internet surfing is FREE, with the plan! If I used the iPhone overseas like I do my BB, I'd be paying $200-$500 a day for data...

And, @sean76 - the reviews ARE out -- the people who have had them, were allowed to voice their opinions, starting today, so, the blogs all have the reviews I worked my initial post off of .... as well, of COURSE you can compare a BMW to Mercedes. I have both, and others -- I can easily compare (Mercedes wins)!

Uhh Jeff, GENERAL PUBLIC!!!!
Not people Steve Jobs decided to give an iphone out to, everyday people! Anotherwords, the General population bud! Until Friday we all have no idea what this thing is capable of in everyday use, period! As for the Mercedes, BMW debate! Come on, I was merely using a German car feel to compare! Benz is plush (had an S class) and the Beemer is a little more sport friendly (had an M5). Just depends on what your taste is, and of course what model your comparing to each other! The point- The BB 8300 is a different taste with different features then the iphone, depends on what your looking for. While both look great, each one caters to a different person! The Porsche Panarama will put the German car debate to bed, 2009! That'll be like talking about the BB 9xxx series, another level my friend!