View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 08:17 PM   #1
jaba

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Cingular
Default The Best Syncing Solution Ever for Blackberry

Please Login to Remove!

I just got an account with a company called TheMessageCenter.com and the experience has revolutionized the way I organize myself and has eliminated the problems I believe most users of BlackBerrys and other PDA devices encounter - Syncing of calendar, to-dos etc between different machines can be a downright nightmare. With TMC I purchased a hosted MS Exchange account for $9 per month plus a Blackberry integration feature - another $9 - so that I could use Outlook as a web based application.

I have always used Outlook locally on several different machines and now I just point them to the Exchange server for TMC that hosts my domain and the music is beautiful. From any computer I can add a calendar item and within seconds the entry is on my Blackberry. In other words, no syncing! This instantaneous syncing will occur regardless of weather you added the entry on your BB or your PC. Those of you who do not own Outlook should fear not. Through the OWA feature (Outlook Web Access), users can access their Outlook anywhere and enjoy this mind-blowingly wonderful solution to sync technology. Everything is in sync always without having to do anything. Life is good.

For those of you who are all too familiar with this solution, I accept your DUHS! but I do sincerely hope that there is at least one person out there whose life will be bettered by that which has enlightened me so!