View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 02:19 PM   #4
bob_az
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon

i guess .mac because im not really aware of any other services out there. naive as it may sound, but the truth. here's the deal - i will use BIS as i own my own business and we don't have enough users to justify a BES. i do, however, use my old sprint blackberry a ton, and i love it. i want to switch to either tmobile, cingular, or verizon and get an 8700 series - i have played with my friends and they love theirs. but what services out there are good for someone like me, who needs accurate 2 way syncing and ideally calendar syncing, but who can't have the BES? It's frustrating b/c i think blackberry is amazing but they only seem to truly cater to BES, and their BIS services, while great, lack in a lot of areas that make the BB truly the ultimate device.

any suggestions on other great services out there? and when comparing the big 3 (tmobile, cingular, verizon) - anyone stand out in particular? i travel across the USA a lot, but internationally only once or twice a year. still, i'm willing to pay top dollar for the best, but in turn i want the best!