View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 08:22 AM   #12
D2NK

Model: N/A

I am the IT Admin for Bailey's Powerhouse Gym.. we have 10 clubs here in Jax I take care of so I dont have to leave the area often. And yes, I am happy with Sprints coverage and sound quality. And thats the ONLY thing I am happy with them for. And thats enough to keep me because dropping calls annoy the heck out of me!

And yes, hotspots are for my laptop. I know some companys have WiFi built into their BB's but not Sprints.. of course. Another thing I like about staying with Sprint is the 8703e and TeleNav. I live in the largest land mass city in the World, and have only lived here for 5 months.. believe me its EASY to get lost and the GPS will be heaven for me.

I am going to get it today and will see what they say. I am not looking forward to it because in all my time with Sprint the 2 things I hate are their prices and their people. Be it CS on the phone or store reps.. they have NO knowledge and just annoy the hell out of you, but you do what you have to do. Maybe 6 months from now I will just go somewhere else when someone has a better machine and better prices, dang Sprint to heck!