View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 08:45 AM   #8
murpheous
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark
I just received my HS-655 from Official RIM BlackBerry Accessories Store - Mobile phone accessory,Batteries,Headsets,Chargers,Cases,Holste rs,Handsfree,travel gear,Cell Phone,7510,7280,7230,7750,6710,7210. I have to say I am disappointed as well. Mine also came just wrapped in bubble wrap with a baggie of 2 ear pieces and the metal ear hook. The medium sized ear piece was already installed on the headset but broken when I unrolled the bubble wrap! Mine also came with no instructions. They included a BB folding blade travel charger. This is like a bad eBay dream. I also wondered who had used it before me!! I have ordered cases, batteries, etc from this site and have never had an issue like this. I think I like the headset but with the proper size ear piece broken (and it sounds like this is a recurring problem)it's hard to tell. This has to be the most expensive BT headsets out there and it's hard to believe this is how they are shipping them out.

I must say I'm quite unimpressed with the RIM Shopblackberry.com site this time. I would have been ok with what I got for about half the price.

PS...anyone know where I can get replacement ear pieces? They don' t list them on the plantronics site...at least not that I can find.
I'm not sure why they are shipping that way. As I said above, my free one came all nicely packaged in a RIM box. The sound quality is great, best BT for me so far. It is also very comfortable.