View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 05:51 AM   #7
deezmfnutz
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: STORM
Carrier: vzw

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm
I've tried for days to get my blackberry 7100t synced with a my new pop.bizmail.yahoo.com account without any joy whatsover. T-Mobile tried to help me for a couple of hours and can't see why it doesn't work, they say there's nothing wrong at their end and they note that I have 3 other email acounts synced perfectly). T-Mobile suggested contacting Yahoo .... I have tried to no avail to find a way to speak to a person at Yahoo with zero success.. any ideas any one?

AKM
Here is how I set up my BBs with Yahoo biz mail. Delete the current account and set up a new account. Just enter your biz mail email address it should be [email address] and your password. The tmobo BIS will automatically discover that the domainname.com address is a yahoo account and set-up the account. YOU WILL NOT have any pop3 options, the BIS 2.0 integrates with the yahoo small biz mail just like the regular yahoo accounts, so that you will get real-time push and synch of sent/trash. It works for me and other users I support with tmobo and verizon BIS 2.0 Good luck!