View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T
Default TSupport Hold Times ...?

Please Login to Remove!

What are your recent hold times? What level TSupport do you have? I'm currently at Tx2. It's 11:05 PM EST and I've now been on hold for 44 minutes. In the past its been 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there, but typically speaking there was less than 1-2 minutes maximum waiting periods. The past three calls (within the last 3 weeks) I've made to TSupport, the wait has been more than 45 minutes (upwards of 48 and 55 minutes on the previous two calls).

Think RIM laid some people off? I can understand long hold times in the event of a system or network outage, but I do not think there is one currently (maybe a slight outage the last time I called, as reported by the TSupport rep). My SRP won't reconnect after upgrading to 4.0.4 and rebooting the server after the HF2 update. This is the second time that this SRP has shown a disconnected state within the last 2 weeks (happened on the 15th). I upgraded another server and its SRP reconnected just fine - no issues.

Last edited by jibi; 03-29-2006 at 11:42 PM..