The 24
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: KEY 1
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: Blackberry Q10!! URGENT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBerry View Post
When you enter bedside mode, all of your notifications are set to silent. You can choose to turn on only your phone while in bedside mode, so that phone calls are the only notifications that you receive.
In the Clock app, swipe down from the top of the screen.
Tap (Settings Icon)
Set the Phone Calls in Bedside Mode switch to On.
Precisely! So while in Bedside Mode I can receive phone calls if I set the Bedside Mode to "ON". But everything else is dead. Email, texts, BBM, etc. Unless of course I'm looking at my phone to see if I've received an email??? This makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. Blackberry made a phone that only allows you to be alerted if you have an email or text or BBM during certain hours of the day??? There's just no way this is possible. This sounds like when Bank of America wouldn't let their bankers use their credit cards to purchase guns or ammo. How and why would Blackberry restrict it's users from being notified of an email during certain hours? What about users whose business actually functions and runs past 7pm? I mean the list of reasons could go on and on and on. But there's just no way this can be possible.

ZombieBerry I sure appreciate the response. Any one else have any more clarification on this and why? Never in 13 years has there been a Blackberry that does this. Just kinda hard to take in.
Offline   Reply With Quote