Old 02-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #24
stevew
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Z10
Carrier: Koodo Mobile
Default Re: I tried. Really, I tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinda35 View Post
No speed dialing? That's not good -- especially without a keyboard.
It HAS speed dialling - and very easy to use as well. You press the phone icon, and you have up to 9 speed dials on the screen...each one measuring a good 3/4" by 3/4" square, with a full size HD colour icon (profile picture for that contact). You press the icon and that's your speed dial. A bit unintuitive to setup if you don't RTFM, but once you've done it a few times, it's a breeze. The only downside, is that you only get 9 speed dials. It should have a swipe left and right to get another 18 speed dials.

Battery life does improve somewhat after the 1st few cycles...but it will NEVER be a 9900, leave alone a 9780. I get around 12 -14 hours in 4GLTE and probably 24+ in 3G, which is where the phone is quite often...4GLTE is an issue on this device. This is with moderate usage on BBM/ TXT/ E-mails on 3 accounts / Phone calls...and some browsing as well, all with WiFi and Mobile Network on. I expect the battery life to improve as the phone gets older, because I won't be playing with it as much in a few more weeks, once the New BlackBerry Syndrome is over...LOL

Previously owned:
At least 17+ different BB's since 1999 -- too many to list...

Last edited by stevew; 02-12-2013 at 09:10 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote